- The B Practical Difference
- Our Strategy
- Website Design & Development
- Additional Website Features
- Content Management System (CMS)
- E-Commerce Websites
- Online Marketing
- SEO & SEM
- Website Hosting & Email
What People Are Saying About Us...
- Steve R., Xpress Solutions, Inc.
- Susanne S, Assistant Director - Vocation Office, Archdiocese of Chicago
– April S., Assured Corp
I would advise anyone who is interested in a state of the art website at a reasonable rate to contact B Practical Solutions."
- Julie Derengowski, Owner
Not Getting the Results You Want Online?
Let B Practical Help.
Our strategy for success guides you every step of the way.
Most companies tell you that it’s one aspect of marketing online that is the key to success- website, SEO, SEM, etc. What they fail to realize (and pass on to you, the customer) is that the real secret to online success is building a foundation through 4 main pillars:
- Your website
- SEO and other online marketing strategies
- Creating reasons for your customers to return often
- Measuring your results
Each piece is important, but the secret to success is when you combine them together.
Ask yourself these questions:
- If you have an engaging website, but are not creating streams of new visitors to your site, how many dollars are you leaving on the table for your competition to take in?
- If you’re investing monthly in SEO strategies, without an effective website that motivates visitors to buy, have you really made the best use of those SEO dollars?
- For customers who have made one purchase and are looking to purchase again, or for customers who are still making their decision, what would be more convincing on your website-the same information as before, or some new additions of what your company has been doing, a new customer testimonial, and the write-up your company just had in the paper?
Think of your website as a house. If you have a great house, and you’re having a party, but no one sent out the invitations, how many people will show up? On the other hand, if there’s a highway of traffic to your house, but no one’s home, people may come to the house, but will they stay?
Now, picture this: a fantastic house with all the lights on, a huge party with a ton of happy people. The invitations went out, people let their friends know, and once people start arriving, they have a great time, so they call more friends to come over. Get the picture?
Do I have to do everything at once?
No. Our team at B Practical will work with you to create the solution that works best for what you need. We’ve worked with companies at every stage of growth and budget, from start-ups to large businesses. We’re here to help you grow, and be there for you as you do. Talk to us today about how to get started!
Call us or ask for a free quote to see how we can help you!
What we offer:
- A strategy to create real, measurable results online
- Marketing methods that capture your visitor’s attention
- Web Designs that engage your prospects visually and reinforce your message
- Content that motivates your prospects to take action
- A system that increases your visibility online
- Easy-to-use tools that allow you to update your website anytime you want
- Continual monitoring and monthly reporting to gauge results
B Practical Solutions is a computer solutions company located just outside of Chicago in Orland Park serving the Greater Chicagoland area in Computer Repair, Laptop Repair, Networking, Website Design & Development, Software Development, Graphic Design, Logo Design and much more.
B Practical Solutions will not only meet your expectations, we will exceed them. Our number one priority is customer satisfaction. If you are not satisfied, we're not satisfied. We offer quality services at very affordable prices. We know if we want to succeed in business, our customers have to be satisfied beyond expectations.
With a staff comprised of highly technical and creative individuals with over 50 years of combined experience, B Practical Solutions can assist you or your business with any technical or creative need that you may have.