- The B Practical Difference
- Our Strategy
- Website Design & Development
- Additional Website Features
- Content Management System (CMS)
- E-Commerce Websites
- Online Marketing
- SEO & SEM
- Website Hosting & Email
What People Are Saying About Us...
- Steve R., Xpress Solutions, Inc.
- Susanne S, Assistant Director - Vocation Office, Archdiocese of Chicago
– April S., Assured Corp
I would advise anyone who is interested in a state of the art website at a reasonable rate to contact B Practical Solutions."
- Julie Derengowski, Owner
- We have the easiest to use CMS software on the market
- Update your website anytime, anywhere in minutes
- Upload images to your galleries
- Unlimited CMS Support at your fingertips
- Manage your own Blogs - Forms - Polls - Catalogs
Take Control of Your Website Today!
What CMS Means to You
CMS (content management systems) basically empowers you to edit and update your website any time you like. Most changes take less than 5 minutes, and anyone with Microsoft word experience can successfully use it. So the person updating your website can be you, your assistant, office manager, even someone with limited computer skills. We train all of our customers on how to use it, and we’re always here to help if you get stuck.
What you can do with it:
- Change text within any of your pages
- Add/delete pages with a few simple clicks
- Add pictures
- Announce new services
- Offer online discounts
- Add new customer testimonials
- Announce a customer event
- Show your staff and their volunteer work
And the list goes on!
How CMS helps your Business
Refreshing your website is great for updating information, but did you know it can help your business grow? Here’s why refreshing your website regularly actually helps your business online:
- Updating your site gives visitors something new to view
- Having new content on your site gives your visitors a reason to return
- Keeping your site updated increases the credibility and professionalism of your site
- Keeping a stream of new content invites people in, creates a community of customers online
- These people are more likely to spread the word about you via referrals, Facebook, etc.
How Google Rewards your Website for Having New Content
As we all know, Google is one of the main places to be found online. But did you know that Google actually rewards you for updating your website on a regular basis?
The way Google finds your website is to search the Web for content that’s relevant for their users. Once they find you, Google periodically searches your site for information relevant to their searches. When they find new content, it can actually elevate your position in the search rankings, which can bring more visitors to your site. When you continue to update your content regularly (i.e. once a month or so) Google makes a note to check your site more regularly, and can continue to boost you in the search rankings even more.
It’s not a replacement for SEO, but part of the foundation for online success. Contact B Practical to learn more.
B Practical Solutions is a computer solutions company located just outside of Chicago in Orland Park serving the Greater Chicagoland area in Computer Repair, Laptop Repair, Networking, Website Design & Development, Software Development, Graphic Design, Logo Design and much more.
B Practical Solutions will not only meet your expectations, we will exceed them. Our number one priority is customer satisfaction. If you are not satisfied, we're not satisfied. We offer quality services at very affordable prices. We know if we want to succeed in business, our customers have to be satisfied beyond expectations.
With a staff comprised of highly technical and creative individuals with over 50 years of combined experience, B Practical Solutions can assist you or your business with any technical or creative need that you may have.